Prior to joining Blake-Wilder Strategies, Max spent time as both a Land Acquisition and Land Development Manager with the CalAtlantic Group in Orlando, FL. Max was responsible for land acquisition, due diligence, entitlement, and development of thousands of lots throughout the Orlando MSA. He was instrumental in guiding CalAtlantic’s second largest division throughout their merger with Standard Pacific Homes in one of nine “overlap” Divisions.
Prior to his time with CalAtlantic Group, Max was a professional baseball player in the Oakland Athletics organization, where he played as high as AAA in 3 seasons with Oakland. He was drafted in the 35th round in the 2011 MLB Draft out of Harvard University and was named the 2011 Arizona Athletics Pitcher of the Year. He spent time in Scottsdale, AZ, Burlington, IA, Stockton, CA, and Sacremento, CA in his three years prior to accepting a contract with Technika Brno in the Czech Extraleague in Brno, Czech Republic. In 2012, he was selected to compete in the World Baseball Classic for Team Israel.
Max received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Harvard University where he was a standout 4-year letterman. Max was a 2-time All-Ivy League Selection, 2-time Cape Cod Baseball League All-Star, 1st Team All-Cape Cod League, 1st Team All-New England Collegiate, and a Freshman All-American. Max is currently the Chairman for the Greater Orlando Builders Association’s Developers Council.
We Want To Buy Your Land: Send Us Your Deals!
Locations: Orange, Seminole, Lake Osceola, & Polk Counties
Targeted Size: 50-1,000 acres, or 100+Residential Lots.
Targeted Profile: Finished lots and land permitted or zoned for residential development
- Properties in desirable school districts.
- Properties along growth corridors.
Why Sell To Us?
- The scale of Lennar’s division provides cost advantages that translate into more aggressive purchase prices.
- Lennar is a publicly traded, well-capitalized company, and the largest builder in Orlando.
- The alliance with Blake-Wilder Strategies provides a more responsive, transparent, and aggressive land acquisition process. When you present us a deal, we guarantee to respond within the first 24 hours.